Interstellar Memes

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ericmase wrote:This is priceless! :D

Hahaha Awesome!

Omg, that is phenomenal. :lol:

Amazing! :twothumbsup:

Panapaok wrote:

:lol:
When was that? Maybe it was when Nolan got the idea of working with McC. I also saw some photos of Bale and McC at some event together, laughing their heads off. They seem like close friends and I couldn't figure out how they knew each other. Then I saw on the imdb they played dragon-slayers together in a film about 10 years ago. Anybody seen it?

Aili wrote:
Panapaok wrote:

When was that? Maybe it was when Nolan got the idea of working with McC. I also saw some photos of Bale and McC at some event together, laughing their heads off. They seem like close friends and I couldn't figure out how they knew each other. Then I saw on the imdb they played dragon-slayers together in a film about 10 years ago. Anybody seen it?
This photo is from the Academy Awards in 2011. Nolan was there for Inception and Bale for the the Fighter.

brilliant 10/10

Aili wrote:
Panapaok wrote:

Reign of Fire

Not pictured: Gerard Butler

OK, this is a Batman meme not an Interstellar meme, but McC gets a cameo as a future Batman who talks suspiciously like Rust Cohle (and smokes). Pretty funny and the voice impressions are dead-on (except Ben Affleck who, it must be said, doesn't really have a distinctive enough voice to imitate):

http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/batman/2 ... -hilarious :lol:

Panapaok wrote:

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :batman:

Nolan is a genius!!

FINALLY!! :gonf: :gonf: