Interstellar Memes

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

There is a recent meme about IGNs review of a Pokemon game with a hilarious -point, so not sure if many understand the context, but I made an example of what it would look like if they reviewed movies:

Pratham wrote:
Ericmase wrote:
About Prestige:
Is that his daughter or his brother's daughter?
His daughter.
Well at least that's what i always believed in. So don't tell me my answer is wrong; that it was a lie.

charon wrote:There is a recent meme about IGNs review of a Pokemon game with a hilarious -point, so not sure if many understand the context, but I made an example of what it would look like if they reviewed movies:

LMAO

charon wrote:There is a recent meme about IGNs review of a Pokemon game with a hilarious -point, so not sure if many understand the context, but I made an example of what it would look like if they reviewed movies:

:lol: :clap:

oh my
water, you sick fuck, y u do this

Not mine:
10 Things I learned from Interstellar