When Will Shooting Begin?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
d4mi4n wrote:
Oookay... I think BOTH of them were badass. Cobb wasn't, he was slightly emo, but those two were.

Or do you think everyone needs to be ripped like Logan to be badass? Nope.
:clap:

I guess Law should make fun of you now. It wasn't about just kissing her, it was how he tricked her and it was funny. The crowd loved it.
How is that even remotely badass? If anything that's sexual assault.

Law wrote:
Allstar wrote: :clap:

I guess Law should make fun of you now. It wasn't about just kissing her, it was how he tricked her and it was funny. The crowd loved it.
How is that even remotely badass? If anything that's sexual assault.
It's a movie. It was funny. Everyone loved it. You sink.

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
Law wrote: How is that even remotely badass? If anything that's sexual assault.
It's a movie. It was funny. Everyone loved it. You sink.
Did you do a survey on everyone loving it? Kissing a girl isn't bad ass, sorry.

Eames was more badass...just sayin. He even corrected Arthurs choice of gun. :lol:

Plus made fun of him throughout the film (kicking him in his chair was great), I felt he was the more masculine presence.

The crowd loved the kiss, but does that make it badass? because it was unexpected..

Forum Pro
Law
Durden wrote:Eames was more badass...just sayin. He even corrected Arthurs choice of gun. :lol:

Plus made fun of him throughout the film (kicking him in his chair was great), I felt he was the more masculine presence.

The crowd loved the kiss, but does that make it badass?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Allstar sinks.

Durden wrote:Eames was more badass...just sayin. He even corrected Arthurs choice of gun. :lol:

The crowd loved the kiss, but does that make it badass? because it was unexpected..
Second part of the movie. In the second part he single handedly solved the entire dream level. If that isn't badass than I don't know man.

Law, calm down... and of course, I was talking about the specific time frame in the movie. And yes, Eames is ''more badass'' lol, like kids...
Last edited by m4st4 on May 7th, 2013, 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes but you missed Arthur's character arc. He doesn't become badass till the hotel level. He learned from Eames.

I never said Eames wasn't more badass. I think he is as well.

I saw all these comments and got excited for some new discussion on the shooting, and instead I find a bunch of faggots arguing over who is badass. :suicide:

blueberryicedcoffee wrote:I saw all these comments and got excited for some new discussion on the shooting, and instead I find a bunch of faggots arguing over who is badass. :suicide:
Reported. And it was connected with recent news.

Allstar wrote:
you missed Arthur's character arc.
I don't know shit about the characters in my favorite film...lol I suck.

Were faggots but your name is blueberryicecoffee.....okay.