When Will Shooting Begin?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
atilasantos wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
His break was really not long :lol:
I'm pretty sure he was working on it already before TDKR release
I'm not so sure. I remember Chris saying in a TDKR interview about vacation and no idea what would be his next movie. On the other hand, we know about his concern on keeping things on secret for a while.
He clearly has Interstellar in his mind for years now IMO

atilasantos wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
His break was really not long :lol:
I'm pretty sure he was working on it already before TDKR release
I'm not so sure. I remember Chris saying in a TDKR interview about vacation and no idea what would be his next movie. On the other hand, we know about his concern on keeping things on secret for a while.
He's said similar comments to that for years about projects we knew he was working on at the time.

-Vader

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
atilasantos wrote: I'm not so sure. I remember Chris saying in a TDKR interview about vacation and no idea what would be his next movie. On the other hand, we know about his concern on keeping things on secret for a while.
He clearly has Interstellar in his mind for years now IMO
We have to remember, Interstellar was offered to Spielberg, then Chris and Jonah written the script with some original ideas.

Durden wrote:
Allstar wrote:I am just taking a guess here I think this will be a small cast. Normally Nolan has his whole cast set a month or so before filming.
I am hoping you are right.
For selfish reasons I'm assuming.

Allstar wrote:
Durden wrote: I am hoping you are right.
For selfish reasons I'm assuming.
I think it would be nice for Nolan to have a smaller cast, and more depth to his characters. For selfish reason sure, but it would work nicely for a film like this.

Durden wrote:
Allstar wrote: For selfish reasons I'm assuming.
I think it would be nice for Nolan to have a smaller cast, and more depth to his characters. For selfish reason sure, but it would work nicely for a film like this.
Yeah whatever it is though I'm game.

So the change of Anne's image means that shooting will start quite soon? :modesty:

Asanty wrote:So the change of Anne's image means that shooting will start quite soon? :modesty:
Could be. I mean, realistically, I suppose it's entirely possible that she just changed her hair because she felt like it, and will be wearing a wig in Interstellar. (But I do hope not.)

Asanty wrote:So the change of Anne's image means that shooting will start quite soon? :modesty:
Does it really affect the shooting? I mean like celebrities can change how they look whenever they want with their make up teams and so

I really do hope that means something though :)

I think she changed her hair because the theme was PUNK, I would love her to be like this in Interstellar but I highly doubt it.
Anne Hathaway and Sienna Miller, many of whom opted to wear outfits inspired by this year's theme: 'punk chaos'. See who wore what on fashion's big night
http://www.guardian.co.uk/fashion/galle ... -pictures#