Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 26089
Joined: June 2011
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Just checked Transexualendence's release date, Trailer #2 with it fo sho

Thought it was coming out in February instead of April. So yeah Teaser with the Hobbit
I thought Transcendence was releasing in July. It being in April makes me happy. Either way, especially for a Sci-Fi Chris Nolan film, the teaser won't release with it. That'd be preposterous.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 16012
Joined: June 2011
Location: New York City
Bacon wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Just checked Transexualendence's release date, Trailer #2 with it fo sho

Thought it was coming out in February instead of April. So yeah Teaser with the Hobbit
I thought Transcendence was releasing in July. It being in April makes me happy. Either way, especially for a Sci-Fi Chris Nolan film, the teaser won't release with it. That'd be preposterous.
ur prestopeorus
Sigs???

User avatar
Posts: 26089
Joined: June 2011
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Bacon wrote:
I thought Transcendence was releasing in July. It being in April makes me happy. Either way, especially for a Sci-Fi Chris Nolan film, the teaser won't release with it. That'd be preposterous.
ur prestopeorus
no u
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1301
Joined: May 2010
Location: in a dream
What about trailer 3?

User avatar
Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:What about trailer 3?
Godzilla maybe.
Brave New World

User avatar
Posts: 1301
Joined: May 2010
Location: in a dream
RyanRises wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:What about trailer 3?
Godzilla maybe.
I would not mind that since I am planning on see Godzilla.

User avatar
Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
RyanRises wrote: Godzilla maybe.
I would not mind that since I am planning on see Godzilla.
Is May too early from a marketing standpoint?
Brave New World

User avatar
Posts: 1639
Joined: February 2011
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Trailer 3 with Guardians of the Galaxy? If it's still out August 1st. :think:
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3993
Joined: January 2009
Location: Cupertino, CA
Doesn't Transformers have a 2014 release date? Definitely a trailer with that, I say.

Posts: 1257
Joined: June 2012
TeddyBlass wrote:Doesn't Transformers have a 2014 release date? Definitely a trailer with that, I say.
June 27, 2014 to be exact.

That does sound like a safe bet, given it's Paramount's big moneymaker.

Post Reply