Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
It's going to come out in 2014... Right... RIGHT?!? :oldmanface:

I'd say the earliest we could get a teaser would be December of this year, but more likely early 2014.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

m4st4 wrote:It's going to come out in 2014... Right... RIGHT?!? :oldmanface:
It looks like, but comment about Smith participating in Wally's flick worries me :think:

I had a dream last night about the future first full trailer. And actually it was something like this...... :tooexcited:

Joseph Dazz wrote:I had a dream last night about the future first full trailer. And actually it was something like this...... :tooexcited:

TehBatGetsBraked wrote: That's awfully late
Don't mind. I want Nolan to take his time. It'll be worth it.

Anyone else think this would make great teaser music (especially the part at 2:15)?

DreamPolice wrote:Anyone else think this would make great teaser music (especially the part at 2:15)?

Red Hood wrote:
DreamPolice wrote:Anyone else think this would make great teaser music (especially the part at 2:15)?

2:30

Bacon wrote:
Red Hood wrote: Image

2:30
Alright Bacon, we fucking get it. We get that you wanna make raging love to V for Vendetta.