Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
You know what... I like this teaser. I really like it. :thumbup:

Once again, the music is amazing. I don't know how Hans is gonna top Inception's score, but I'm feeling he might do it.

Saw the trailer on an Imax screen and it was greater than I could've imagined. It's probably my favorite Nolan teaser and lets remember that teasers show very little. This definitely gives us a sense of the tone and what the visuals will be. As well as McConaughey's character and the story. The shot of the bookcase with the snow on it was beautiful. I have no doubt this will be Nolan's best looking film. Zimmer's score is great as well. And McConaughey crying and his monologue definitely gives off an emotional vibe and sense of mystery. Gonna go see The Hobbit again so I can see this teaser again haha.

I can totally wait till tomorrow. It will be my reward after work :)

For those wondering, the quality of the bootleg is very surprisingly good.

looks fucking amazing!!!! so emotional. :clap: :clap: :clap:MATT McC DA GAWD!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic teaser. Already love the score.
Last edited by anepicmoviereviewer on December 13th, 2013, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:looks fucking amazing!!!! so emotional. :clap: :clap: :clap:MATT McC DA GAWD!!!!!!!!!!

This might be the best Nolan-trailer ever... And I might be inclined to avoid any further footage from this movie because of it... But it would be hard to resist. :shock:

I've watched the trailer a couple of times now, and I have to be honest, short of the score and the divergent tone, I don't think it's much to get worked up about. It's a pretty stock trailer and gives the film a pretty stock premise: human technology amazing human's was amazing now we aren't as amazing we need to be amazing again. If it weren't for Nolan's name being tacked on and me knowing better, I wouldn't have given the trailer a second thought.