Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
lol I've only watched it like 4 or 5 times :shifty:

As I said in the Entertain Section. Objectively this trailer was brilliant. But subjectively, I didn't enjoy it. I went into it expecting to see at least some footage from space, wormholes, other dimensions, etc... so I was a bit let down. But as I said, my own enjoyment aside, this trailer was beautifully crafted.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:As I said in the Entertain Section. Objectively this trailer was brilliant. But subjectively, I didn't enjoy it. I went into it expecting to see at least some footage from space, wormholes, other dimensions, etc... so I was a bit let down. But as I said, my own enjoyment aside, this trailer was beautifully crafted.
Well, everyone counted on that, but Nolan is teasing with us, like always.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:As I said in the Entertain Section. Objectively this trailer was brilliant. But subjectively, I didn't enjoy it. I went into it expecting to see at least some footage from space, wormholes, other dimensions, etc... so I was a bit let down. But as I said, my own enjoyment aside, this trailer was beautifully crafted.
Trailer #1 will probably have all of that. He gave us just enough here to whet our appetite.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:I went into it expecting to see at least some footage from space, wormholes, other dimensions, etc... .
It doesn't come out for another year. All the space stuff takes a long time to design, code and render. They haven't even wrapped principal photography.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:2.2M of views in one day for a teaser of an original movie that shows basically nothing. I think we can definitely say that Nolan is on his way to become as known as Spielberg.
I agree. I'd say that's very clear considering in the trailer they did not say "From Christopher Nolan The Director of The Dark Knight Trilogy and Inception" he's established his name now so it just said "From Christopher Nolan" like how they don't say "From Steven Spielberg The Director of E.T., Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Schindler's List, and Saving Private Ryan" and instead just say "From Steven Spielberg." Every high profile filmmaker dreams for the day when their name is all that needs to be said and not what films they've made in the past that are further advertised in the trailer.

Jones wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:I went into it expecting to see at least some footage from space, wormholes, other dimensions, etc... .
It doesn't come out for another year. All the space stuff takes a long time to design, code and render. They haven't even wrapped principal photography.
Apparently principal photography ended on Friday.

Miles Messervy wrote:
The Special One wrote:
riddick-danish wrote:Does anybody think that toy spacecraft is Normandy?

Why is there so much dust falling?
I don't think it's dust.
There was filming going on not too far from where I live in Alberta and they shot a sequence with a massive sandstorm blowing through the town and McConaughey trying to out drive it, so I'm assuming that it's the aftermath of the sandstorm.
Interesting. that makes a lot of sense.

Absolutely loved the teaser, makes the wait even harder.

oracle86 wrote:
Rudinet wrote:Favorite Nolan Teaser...
That's my favourite Nolan teaser as well, though The Dark Knight and Inception come close too.
Awesome! I thought I was the only one. Interstellar is my second favorite teaser though.