Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Red Hood wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Hear me out about this.

There's a small bit in this piece of music that I feel would be excellent to use for a teaser of a film about space exploration. It sounds eerie, it sounds epic, and I could easily see it being cut together well in a brief teaser. Listen 0:22 - 1:03.

If that was used, it would be a little obvious that it was taken from The Hulk and plus it sounds outdated.
Not a lot of people remember the underrated score, and I think it perfectly fits something to do with space travel. The flute is just so beautiful to listen to.

MMatt wrote:Was playing around with a teaser trailer, but my computer sucks, making the whole process tediously slow, so I gave up.

I invite you to watch my unfinished, boring teaser :twothumbsup:
http://www.messenjahmatt.com/Interstell ... Teaser.wmv
(Didn't even have the will to upload it to YouTube, sorry) 1920x1080 WMV - 68 MB - 57 sec.
Okay, I couldn't resist, so I'm shamefully polishing it myself with my editing. I'm not doing much though, just some subtle SFX, adding logos at the beginning, and making it letterbox.

I'll upload it later after I watch "The Impossible" (that is, if people want me to). I do feel guilty though. :shifty:

Teaser this December with The Hobbit.
Trailer 2 with Transcendence
Trailer 3 __________ ? I have no fucking clue some August/September movie.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:Teaser this December with The Hobbit.
Teaser with Transedence?
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Teaser with Transedence?
Nolan's past 3 films (including MoS) have had the teaser about 1 year before it releases. No way that the teaser will be with Transcendence. 5 months before Interstellar releases? You've gotta be kidding. :roll:

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Teaser with Transedence?
I think The Hobbit 2 and the second trailer will be with Transcendence. A teaser for A Nolan films seem to be 11/12 months from the release of that film.

Bacon wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Teaser with Transedence?
Nolan's past 3 films (including MoS) have had the teaser about 1 year before it releases. No way that the teaser will be with Transcendence. 5 months before Interstellar releases? You've gotta be kidding. :roll:
He said trailer 2 with Transcendence, and the teaser with The Hobbit P2. Read. :suicide:
Brave New World

No need for those hostile undertones folks ;)

I'm also hoping for a teaser with The Hobbit.
@sammyjankis88

RyanRises wrote:
Bacon wrote: Nolan's past 3 films (including MoS) have had the teaser about 1 year before it releases. No way that the teaser will be with Transcendence. 5 months before Interstellar releases? You've gotta be kidding. :roll:
He said trailer 2 with Transcendence, and the teaser with The Hobbit P2. Read. :suicide:
Braked said "Teaser with Transcendence?" Or were you talking to Braked? Cause quoting me and responding to Braked really doesn't work. If you were talking to me, how about you read, so that way you don't look like a moron when you try to correct somebody.

Just checked Transexualendence's release date, Trailer #2 with it fo sho

Thought it was coming out in February instead of April. So yeah Teaser with the Hobbit
Sigs???