Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
hotsauce32 wrote:
radewart wrote:This guy was 1st assistant camera on Interstellar and he posted this little nugget of info on a forum:

"Actually, there are a couple of shots in the "stock footage" that we shot and vfx made to look archeival. I'm not telling which ones! ;)"

http://www.cinematography.com/index.php ... =61766&hl=
So I was re-watching the teaser for the first time in a long time, and remembered this post...

The shot at 0:36 is definitely Cooper in the Ranger cockpit in the beginning of the movie (the dreaming of the crash scene), made to look like old footage.

Trailer shot:

Movie shot (from cam rip):

Holy shit! You're right man!

Wow! I remember first seeing it and I had a feeling about that!

hotsauce32 wrote:
radewart wrote:This guy was 1st assistant camera on Interstellar and he posted this little nugget of info on a forum:

"Actually, there are a couple of shots in the "stock footage" that we shot and vfx made to look archeival. I'm not telling which ones! ;)"

http://www.cinematography.com/index.php ... =61766&hl=
So I was re-watching the teaser for the first time in a long time, and remembered this post...

The shot at 0:36 is definitely Cooper in the Ranger cockpit in the beginning of the movie (the dreaming of the crash scene), made to look like old footage.

Trailer shot:

Movie shot (from cam rip):
Damn, dude, yes. It's Cooper! :o :clap:

Crazy !

Did you notice it watching a cam-rip ? That's some next level Interstellar dedication :lol:

Or you already suspicioned it ?

Lionheart wrote:Crazy !

Did you notice it watching a cam-rip ? That's some next level Interstellar dedication :lol:

I just forgot teaser and chronicle when the movie came out.

Actually when I first saw this, I knew it was Matthew, I thought Cooper would be time travelling to Chuck Yeager or to the 1940s or alternate dimensions.

Lionheart wrote:Crazy !

I was re-watching the teaser for the music and the windows in the top of the shot caught my eye. Having seen Interstellar 7 times, I just knew those were the Ranger windows.

I noticed that shot the first time I saw the film. Blew me away completely. Just shows how many times I watched these trailers in unhealthy anticipation. Glad someone else spotted it as well! :gonf:

This is such a legendary teaser.