Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I have watched the teaser like 10 times today. It feels the best Nolan's one, even better than TDK.

Nolan teaser/trailer - personal list:

Best Trailer:

Best Teaser:

m4st4 wrote:Nolan teaser/trailer - personal list:

Best Trailer:

Best Teaser:
I agree 100%

ishanthvmn wrote:
Rudinet wrote:Although there was very little actual footage that was a beautiful teaser. The cinematography and the music are top-notch. McConaughey's speech is also amazing, I wonder who is responsible for that Chris or Jonah?

I think a lot of people expecting something more bombastic would be disappointed but I love that the trailer is so quiet. Does anybody know how it is being received? The cast billing is also interesting. I am really intrigued who Bill Irwin is playing since he is billed even when other bigger names are not.
Definitely Jonah :wave:
What makes you say it was Jonah? I've heard people say it wasn't in the original script (I haven't read the script myself).

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear that monologue at the very end of Interstellar, come November 2014.

m4st4 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if we hear that monologue at the very end of Interstellar, come November 2014.
If there's one constant in Nolans films its an incredible ending. I wont be surprised when we get something equally powerful/uplifting.

Favorite Nolan Trailer:

Favorite Nolan Teaser:

This teaser is growing on me.

Bacon wrote:Favorite Nolan Trailer:

Favorite Nolan Teaser:
I think Inceptions trailers, teasers and all are Nolans best. If not the best ever imo. They pump you up for the movie so much.

What a tease! Classic Nolan. :clap: :clap: :clap: