Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Pratham wrote:Ejaculation Sequence Initiated

Almost entire trailer is stock footage, and it is perhaps one of the best trailers I've seen. :clap: :clap: :clap:
I showed it to one of my roommates and he summed it up well: "You know that when you get moved by a trailer, the movie is going to be an experience."

Buckle up boys and girls the next year is going to be awesome.

Was that a movie teaser? It seemed to me more like a corny car commercial.

What I don't get is the bad reception on websites about this teaser, for a teaser it certainly entertained me far more than The Desolation Of Smaug...I'm not joking this was better. Great cinematography and song, everything works. And the best picture Oscar goes to...Interstellar!!!

I don't know, I loved the teaser. It doesn't spoil anything and the music makes everything seem even more emotional and moving.

"We’ve always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. Are we lost on that? Perhaps, we’ve just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we’ve barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because out destiny lies above us."

thrice wrote:is the narration part in the script?
I think not... but that was only first draft and I highly doubt it's not in the final movie.

well , it was ok
:X :X

filipeG wrote:"We’ve always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. Are we lost on that? Perhaps, we’ve just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we’ve barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because out destiny lies above us."

Just watched it for the first time.

I'm glad it didn't really reveal anything about the story.

The narration is beautiful. It's great, emotional, classic Nolan writing. The music is very moving and emotional as well.

The cinematography was also very down to earth and gave you the every man feel.

It's an exciting premise and I can't wait to see more. McConaughey in the truck was very impressive.

looks like a good documentary