Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:But the fact that it is Nolan changes everything doesn't it, unlike a pair of snickers it delivers because you know that you'll get as promised, nothing less?
So how does that make it the best trailer for a Nolan film yet?

But it does feel like a golden ticket for Nolan's factory, wouldn't you want to hold one in your hands? This teaser is that ticket.
I have no idea what that even means. lol

Forum Pro
Law
Nolan is basically saying that humanity has lost it's will to explore the universe and even our world. I kinda like that.

m4st4 wrote:I don't know man, I'm just drinking my cooked wine and enjoying the feels. :gonf:
I feel you man! It is incredible! :gonf:

Crazy Eight wrote:
I have no idea what that even means. lol
That's why you don't get to wonka his oompa loompas, willy.

It's pretty telling I don't feel remotely spoiled, and I mean that as a good AND bad thing

-Vader

I watched the hobbit 2 in 3D 48 fps. No Interstellar trailer, instead a mixture of 3d trailers and non 3d trailers.

Eh. But it was inspiring and stuff in the end. it's really worth it for the last section. Good buildup and all.

Watched the trailer online, my god Nolan his given nothing away.

It was a teaser within a teaser...

As far as teaser go it was good. I just let my expectations run wild about what kind of footage we would see. Really dug Zimmer's score.

Wow nothing was shown, and i really don't feel any more or any less excited than i was, and i have more questions than i ever had, but somehow, i don't know if it was the narration, the tiny bit of footage or the music, or the combination of all of these things in one very well done package...but i had so many feels coursing through my body and it just felt...special, and right.

Well done Mr Nolan, you have the world's attention once again.