Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
darkvadd7 wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:I'm slightly surprised by the length. Exciting news nonetheless.
I think I remember that you said you didn't want to watch the trailers before watching the movie. Are you going to watch this one, teaser or trailer ?

The length is far too long. Will be avoiding this one.

Rather odd a trailer for this has been confirmed, but still nothing on a trailer for Transcendence, which is scheduled to open in 4+ months. :problem:

May be a longshot but - for however many IMAXes playing Hobbit in 15/70 (I know BFI IMAX London is definitely doing so, and possibly Lincoln Square NYC), attach an all-IMAX-footage teaser in front? :)

1:43? :wtf:

I promised myself not to watch any trailer, just the teaser. But if this first one is a trailer, I will not watch anything before the movie's released :cry: .

It will be very tough...

I'm sure the first half will be a voice-over explaining the Wormholes and the universe, then it'll be just footage for the rest of the teaser.

Black screen, then this quote:

"I don't think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space. There are too many accidents that can befall life on a single planet. But I'm an optimist. We will reach out to the stars"

- Stephen Hawking

I predict a Voice over from Cooper character with wormhole type footage plus epic sounding music

I am going to try and avoid this.