Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
TeddyBlass wrote:Teaser feeling possible with Wolf of Wall Street.

Idk, maybe it's just me.
I think that sounds very plausible

It's got the star of Nolan's last non-Batman movie, and the star of his next. Scorsese brings in the film buffs. And they're both Paramount films. :think:

Idk, maybe it's just me.
That sounds possible.

Idk, maybe it's just me.
Makes sense. Plus, the timing matches up; it's about a year ahead of the movie like usual (Dark Knight Rises was with Harry Potter DH2, Inception was with Inglourious Basterds), and Chris should have enough footage after 3 months of shooting to put something enigmatic together.

Coincidentally, Warner Bros. is also releasing a perfect pair to the teaser trailer within a week of Wolf of Wall Street. Spike Jonze's Her should appeal to cinephiles and sci-fi fans, and to make things even better, Hoyte van Hoytema is doing the cinematography for that as well.

It's hard to imagine with all the matches that WB and Paramount wouldn't release the trailer in the middle of November. I expect the 10th through the 20th to be an exciting time.

Looking even further ahead, I could imagine that if they follow the normal Nolan trailer schedule, we could see Trailer #2 with Noah, so then they can hit the big audience with Captain America, or having them wait a few weeks so Warner Bros can attach it to Transcendence, hitting the Nolan fans and boosting the film.

I'm still predicting full trailer with Transformers 4

Thank god. trailers are released on the internet now, so I wouldn't have to go watch Transformers 4!

Idk, maybe it's just me.
That seems highly likely. Jack Ryan and Anchorman 2 would be the close alternatives, I suppose.

My guess for the teaser would be Desolation of Smaug.

GamingFreak wrote:My guess for the teaser would be Desolation of Smaug.
I think WB would prefer to promote Jupiter Ascending or Godzilla in front of that. Ya never know though.

GamingFreak wrote:My guess for the teaser would be Desolation of Smaug.
More than likely. Plus it's in December, fits the schedule perfectly; not as early as November, not as late as 2014.