Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ericmase wrote:Does anybody know where I can find ALL the tracks from the soundtrack (including the Illuminated Star Projection Edition and other editions tracks)?

In the best quality possible of course.
http://www.paramountguilds.com/interstellar/score/

This has a few tracks, I think, that aren't in any of the other editions. I know for a fact "Landing in Tesseract" and "Our World" can't be found anywhere else.

FYI, Quantifiable Connection is a damaged file.

Now that I've mentioned it, does anyone know where to find a download of "Our World"? That track is really growing on me.

I'm not all that familiar with how BluRay soundtracks are extracted, but with the latest leaks can we expect a revised/updated soundtrack rip?

flipzoso wrote:I'm not all that familiar with how BluRay soundtracks are extracted, but with the latest leaks can we expect a revised/updated soundtrack rip?
Yes, we can. I'm already working on docking scene's music extraction.

hopefully we'll have a definitive version of docking scene now.

Not perfect, but it's really definitive version of the docking scene music. The music and sound effects were mixed a bit in the channel, but the music is still totally on the foreground.

This was made by the same guy who's been trying to recreate it for months.

Lord Shade wrote:Not perfect, but it's really definitive version of the docking scene music. The music and sound effects were mixed a bit in the channel, but the music is still totally on the foreground.

thank you good sir.