Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Be careful trusting it. One CD I wanted earlier this year had 5 tracks missing from the final tracklist on the physical CD according to Amazon, but the physical CD in reality had all 15.

cartman3289 wrote:True, but the back cover of the vinyl shows that tracks are missing and they're pivotal ones. I truly want this on vinyl, but not if it's going to be missing tracks like Mountains and Coward.
At least it features Tick Tock, an extended version of Mountains. But still not gonna buy it. I wonder what version of NTFC they used, the FYC version or the one they put on the cd last minute, which has barely any organs in it..

Got the vinyl, listening now :D

UPD: they seem to have fucked it up. Pitch too high or it's just my turntable idk?Everything else I have seems fine. Especially Batman Begins. Also quality isn't quite as good? :P

antovolk wrote:Got the vinyl, listening now :D

UPD: they seem to have fucked it up. Pitch too high or it's just my turntable idk?Everything else I have seems fine. Especially Batman Begins. Also quality isn't quite as good? :P
Do you have it set to the wrong RPM?

elemunt wrote:
antovolk wrote:Got the vinyl, listening now :D

Do you have it set to the wrong RPM?
Nope, all correct otherwise it would've been way too fast and high. It's just a touch too high pitch, not even as much as the 24 to 25 fps speedups you get on movies on TV but it's noticeable.

And like I said, all the other vinyls I have are OK, especially Begins (which is my only other OST vinyl).

And overall people are saying quality of these European pressing isn't great. So yeah. I had a few more still to be dispatched, I cancelled them, may order WaterTower's own US pressing.

Well after listening it the whole way through, I've asked for a refund from Amazon. :P Gonna be ordering the US version once I know fir sure from trusted peeps that it's up to scratch.

Forum Pro
Law
Any have the piano piece during the Eureka scene?

Last edited by thegreypilgrim on September 17th, 2016, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.