Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
ChristNolan wrote:
Bacon wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:The docking music is Day One Dark. Just add that to your playlist and stop bitching.
No it's not.
Close enough.
No it's not.

Bacon wrote:No it's not.
Yeah it is.

ChristNolan wrote:
Yeah it is.
Then in that case Day One is the same track as Cornfield Chase, S.T.A.Y., and Where We're Going. Which they're not. If you think that Day One Dark sounds close to the end of the docking track, then that's pretty laughable.

Forum Pro
Law
ChristNolan wrote:
Yeah it is.
Who cares.

'Been waiting for a piano video that's not the main theme and this guy made it just shortly after the leak :D I love it!

Law wrote:I feel like I'm listening to a different soundtrack than you guys. I mean it's good but come on.. "BEST THING IVE HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!!"

relax.
It's the best score of 2014, and the best score of Hans' life, that's for sure. I'd say there's a reason to be excited.

Law wrote:I feel like I'm listening to a different soundtrack than you guys. I mean it's good but come on.. "BEST THING IVE HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!!"

relax.
I like it a lot, but I have to agree. It doesn't touch Zimmer's work on The Thin Red Line, in my opinion.

thegreypilgrim wrote:

relax.
It's the best score of 2014, and the best score of Hans' life, that's for sure. I'd say there's a reason to be excited.
I agree.

I'm not gonna compare Zimmer's work, on Interstellar, to other scores.

I'm just going to enjoy the OST as what it is.

ChristNolan wrote:
Yeah it is.
It's not, docking scene ending part is different. Get your facts straight before bullsh*tting around.