Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I'm surprised there's been so little talk yet of Quantifiable Connection since the leak. Is there too much SFX still in the mix?

I think that I'm in HEAVEN right now!!!!

I'll be honest:

I've completely forgot that there's such a thing as 'Illuminated Star Edition'.

Ericmase wrote:I think that I'm in HEAVEN right now!!!!

Is that vinyl?

ra03111 wrote:
AmbroseCadwell wrote:The Illuminated Star Projection Box edition appears to be available under "Used & New" on Amazon now for just £14. At first I thought it must be the standard CD, listed on the wrong page by the seller, but there's a handful of sellers listing it there for roughly the same price. I've ordered it, will let you all know when it arrives whether it's the Box or not.
Any update?
After the shipping window the order was cancelled by the seller and my money was returned. Must have been a false listing. The price is currently down to £35, though. It'll probably drop lower eventually.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Ericmase wrote:I think that I'm in HEAVEN right now!!!!

Is that vinyl?
I don't think so. If it was, the phone would've looked smaller in the reflection.

@ 8:34 i love the string section alone, wish we could somehow get those stems someday

Does anyone know the tracklisting for the vinyl? I saw another listing on Amazon for a vinyl that is out of stock that omits several key tracks and I'm hoping this release isn't the same thing.