Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Downloaded the OST.Abit underwhelming to be honest. :?

OpenBook wrote:Downloaded the OST.Abit underwhelming to be honest. :?
no u

thegreypilgrim wrote:
OpenBook wrote:Downloaded the OST.Abit underwhelming to be honest. :?
no u
u tell em grey

What's the piece at the end of the Making Of?

JayCee wrote:What's the piece at the end of the Making Of?
It's the ending part of the track 'Mountains'. It's unmistakable.

Havoc1st wrote: It's the ending part of the track 'Mountains'. It's unmistakable.
'Mountains' has a ticking sound at the end, there's none in the Making Of piece.

JayCee wrote:
Havoc1st wrote: It's the ending part of the track 'Mountains'. It's unmistakable.
'Mountains' has a ticking sound at the end, there's none in the Making Of piece.
Actually there is the ticking sound in the Making Of piece. It's just really faint. Try concentrating on the music, when it gets loud near the end of the video, you just might hear the faint ticking sound. ;)

Not sure where I saw it, but is there a track of the cast reciting the Dylan Thomas poem? I think Foy ends it. I know I saw that on here somewhere.

Havoc1st wrote: Actually there is the ticking sound in the Making Of piece. It's just really faint. Try concentrating on the music, when it gets loud near the end of the video, you just might hear the faint ticking sound. ;)
Got it now, but it's still not nearly as present as on disc......or is it just me? The quality of the video doesn't help either :problem: