Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I emailed MyPlayDirect about when they will be shipping it out and they replied saying they don't know for sure yet. The person who replied claimed to have spoken with the supply chain manager and said that the shipping status will be updated in 2-3 business days. It has been 5 days now and still no shipping date available.

I hope it's true that it ships out on the 8th like some have mentioned before.

This release is truly getting sickening. I just want this edition so bad. Not like it's been since October that we've all had this pre-ordered or anything. We NEED that Zimmer!

Okay! MyPlayDirect just emailed me today saying that my order is at their warehouse and it will ship out later this week! It's about damn time!

If you are getting the Illuminated Star Projection Editionprepare to be disappointed. Just saying that as a caution.

Havoc1st wrote:If you are getting the Illuminated Star Projection Edition prepare to be disappointed. Just saying that as a caution.
Yeah, it hardly has much more music on it from what it looks like. The "bonus disc" is 60% made up of the deluxe edition bonus tracks if I recall correctly.

When will Vinyl come?

swishbig wrote:Okay! MyPlayDirect just emailed me today saying that my order is at their warehouse and it will ship out later this week! It's about damn time!
Just logged in to post this. I'm not expecting much in the way of new/extended material, I just want the damn thing already so I can see it on my shelf.

Hustler wrote:
swishbig wrote:Okay! MyPlayDirect just emailed me today saying that my order is at their warehouse and it will ship out later this week! It's about damn time!
Just logged in to post this. I'm not expecting much in the way of new/extended material, I just want the damn thing already so I can see it on my shelf.
Same here. I've already heard, over-analyzed, and obsessed over everything that this film has to offer in terms of music (as well as filmmaking) but I truly just want to own this set immediately. It just looks too incredible to pass up. :gonf:

Yeah. There's going to be a bit of new material but really, we have a great album release plus the FYC which could surface soon in better quality, and with the few missing final cues. This score has been treated really well - the box set is just gravy.

Now starts the quest for the sheet music, complete suites, and Zimmer's original one-man mock-up of the whole score....

IDK if posted but vinyl is in the works...

http://hans-zimmer.com/index.php?rub=disco&id=1256

Just posting as I just ended up getting my first LP today (Batman Begins) god damn even on a big home cinema system used to DTS HD and so on it really is something. Interstellar will sound amazing probably though, plus if this is limited edition like Inception this is gonna be a worthy investment xD