Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Coward is still my fav.

I love how the end of What Happens Now has a faint echo of Also Sprach Zarathustra.

Where?

Panapaok wrote:Hans should win the Oscar only for the ending of Detach. Fucking perfect.
I totally agree with you. I think this is the absolute climax of the score. Cooper takes the final decision. It's such positive, powerful and overwhelming. It has something of happiness and salvation. I like :D

Listening to S.T.A.Y and a thought popped in my mind, has Hans Zimmer used Morse code in soundtrack?

Just got out of my fifth showing and I believe the credits cue is totally different than it has been. It also seemed like some of the more muffled dialogue had been dialed up. Didn't they do that with TDKR?

I adore Interstellar as is, but I'd love to see a slightly alternate ending (fan edit perhaps) with First Step and the teaser voiceover, with the last shot maybe of the launch doors opening and Cooper in the Ranger shooting off toward the stars.

Pratham wrote:Listening to S.T.A.Y and a thought popped in my mind, has Hans Zimmer used Morse code in soundtrack?
Interesting never thought about that.

Anyone found/made a clean version of 'Quantifiable Connection' without that weird glitchiness?

Epic and emotional track but it's glitched on the paramount website :thumbdown: