Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
thom4sbig wrote:Hybrid Soldier

"Actually I got it confirmed, the cue as you're looking for it doesn't really exist, it's just post production mess in the hands of music editors & mixers (so obviously Mountains material used)..."

BTW i am pleased with the new track, downloading it in flac right now.

I knew it!

I found the Organ too much at times, but then there was other times I really liked it. I guess I could have used less of it but I am glad Zimmer did something really different even some of it didn't work for me.

Could someone order the extra Deluxe Edition tracks, in the order they appear in the film? I'm trying to put my big playlist together and a couple of them I'm not 100% sure where they come in the movie (even though I've seen it five times). I just wanted to be sure.
Last edited by sanford on November 22nd, 2014, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can someone give me a HQ Mp3 of "No Time For Caution"?

Bacon wrote:Can someone give me a HQ Mp3 of "No Time For Caution"?
MP3 320kpbs

http://efshare.com/?s=BAVEZ5

This link will be dead as i turn off my pc, but that's why i gave you the link for the full OST below
Last edited by thom4sbig on November 22nd, 2014, 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ComptonTerry wrote:I found the Organ too much at times, but then there was other times I really liked it. I guess I could have used less of it but I am glad Zimmer did something really different even some of it didn't work for me.
No such thing as too much organ.

Are any of these links this guy's giving legit? Sorta shady.