Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
So, this is becoming painful. Are we ever going to get the docking scene music?

Panapaok wrote:So, this is becoming painful. Are we ever going to get the docking scene music?
If it's not part of the box set additional music, then not until the complete recordings leak, no.

Hopefully, people are going crazy over it not being on the deluxe version or even on the regular cd. Can't say I don't blame them.

I don't know, ultimately it's not like that material isn't elsewhere on the release, albeit not edited together as it is in that sequence. I'd rather have what fits between S.T.A.Y and What Happens Now?, personally... but that is also mostly elsewhere, like in Cornfield Chase.

It's just the nature of how Zimmer and Nolan work that the releases are fragmented like this. Anything short of a complete film version release and a complete Zimmer version release is going to miss some stuff. We'll just have to be patient and wait for the film version to leak. But remember that even with Zimmer's album for TDKR and the full score leak combined, there were still some moments missing.

I thought this score was concise enough for a single comprehensive official release, but... fuckin' WaterTower.

This is absurd !!!

No docking :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm just thankful I have the bootleg of the docking scene in mp3. Shit quality, but the music is so amazing that I don't even care.

no docking scene music?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FU*KING KIDDING ME!
can somebody P.M the deluxe version site please, this can not be true
:(

Somebody please PM me the deluxe version!