Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
"Detach" is the single greatest track I've heard at the movies this entire year. Since my second viewing I knew it was my favorite scene in the film and now I know who to thank.

FreakLikeMe wrote:Love the soundtrack, but the piano music that plays when
Murph has her "eureka" moment
near the end is a direct ripoff of James Horner's A Beautiful Mind score. Sorry but you wont be able to unhear it now.
If by ripoff you mean the same sort of rippling rhythms and the same instrument (multiplied by four), then I suppose you're right. There's a hell of a lot of other music out there that ripped off Horner then. :roll:
Last edited by thegreypilgrim on November 16th, 2014, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stay. :cry:

I love the wormhole track. The long crescendo of the organ :shock:

It's almost like this

I have listened to the album several times and I've finally decided that Cornfield Chase and Day One are my favorites.
I also like certain segments of Dust, Coward, S.T.A.Y. and Where We're Going

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:I have listened to the album several times and I've finally decided that Cornfield Chase and Day One are my favorites.
I also like certain segments of Dust, Coward, S.T.A.Y. and Where We're Going
Agree, there is a recurring theme that is in those tracks which i like the best from this OST.

Ordered the Star Projection, hoping the download comes tomorrow with the extra tracks. Until then, waiting by listening to the 16 track OST on repeat.

So, when will the remaining tracks leak? :P

Full soundtrack is here!