Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Probably the first time ever that I like every single track on an album

Kind of funny that one of the best tracks from TDKR's soundtrack (The End) was a bonus track that wasn't even used in the film (correct me if I'm mistaken). And now the docking music is a bonus track.

I really don't understand why they would make the music from one of the most pivotal scenes of the film as a bonus track, uhg. Unless it was for profiting reasons, which makes sense considering the top honchos are buttholes.

I reckon 'No Stone Left Unturned' was the best track from TDKR for me, but I agree.

Interstellar's soundtrack is easily my favorite of all time, so euphoric and grand, so sweeping and divine.

Love every second of it.

the final track is titled "Where We're Going"

and I keep thinking of Cooper telling TARS "we need to get back to the wormhole!", and TARS says "where we're going, we won't need wormholes"

Cilogy wrote:the final track is titled "Where We're Going"

and I keep thinking of Cooper telling TARS "we need to get back to the wormhole!", and TARS says "where we're going, we won't need wormholes"
Shit. What's that a reference to? I know the original quote is: "..we won't need roads"

The clicking clock in "Mountains" is so great.

The last minutes of Coward are damned intense. Can't get over it.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:the final track is titled "Where We're Going"

Shit. What's that a reference to? I know the original quote is: "..we won't need roads"
Back to The Future