Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
thegreypilgrim wrote:It's kind of driving me crazy that I don't have this yet.
Amen. It's all I've wanted to listen to since I saw it.

ABadJoke wrote:
I've been listening to the main theme from the teaser trailer non stop. It eases the pain, lol.

Guys, listen to the bonus track Day One Dark to hold you over. It's masterful and it's making me want to cut a bitch to get the full soundtrack.

The soundtrack was beyond amazing
The teaser tune music in the 5th dimension scenes and the ending with voice over narration by Ellen Burstyn was so hauntingly beautiful.
It’s kinda funny that tunes from both Interstellar and TDKR soundtracks were used in the teasers of both films, not in the trailers.

Zimmer's best work hands down. I had goosebumps all over whenever it came into full effect. Incredible stuff.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
ABadJoke wrote:
I've been listening to the main theme from the teaser trailer non stop. It eases the pain, lol.
Haha me too!
The part I keep replaying in my head is when the Endurance is spinning and Brand asks "what are you doing?", Coop replies "docking" and the music kicks in as the shot cuts to an overhead of the Ranger and spinning Endurance... SO AWESOME.

Yea I've been listening to Day One Dark over and over now, to the point of insanity. I needs the rest!

The piece that was playing when we first see their arrival to Saturn made me extremely emotional. I felt like I was right there with them.

I think I might know who the organist was on this (as in actually peripherally know him) but I'm not totally sure yet. More research... or, wait for it to show up on IMDb. ;)

Fuck, give me the soundtrack now! :judge: I love the two main themes.