Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
That Film Freak wrote:Someone just uploaded the bonus track to Soundcloud and posted the link over at hans-zimmer.com.
I think it has been taken down. :(

Bale Fan wrote:
That Film Freak wrote:Someone just uploaded the bonus track to Soundcloud and posted the link over at hans-zimmer.com.
Nope, It's still there, He just posted a new link. You just have to make sure there are no spaces in the link.

That Film Freak wrote:
Bale Fan wrote:
Nope, It's still there, He just posted a new link. You just have to make sure there are no spaces in the link.
Where? I have not found...

Thanks, my bad. That was the link the guy posted on IMDB. Speaking of which, have you been to the board for this film there recently? Complete cesspool man, not kidding. Kind of a disgrace...

That track is very haunting. Can't wait for November 5!

GeneMod wrote:Thanks, my bad. That was the link the guy posted on IMDB. Speaking of which, have you been to the board for this film there recently? Complete cesspool man, not kidding. Kind of a disgrace...
I check it every now and then. It's like troll central. Occasionally someone on there has actually seen the film and has cool stuff to say, but those posts are few and very far between

Wow. That was weird. Good, but strange.

Miles Messervy wrote:Wow. That was weird. Good, but strange.
Yeah, I've listened to it about 5 times now and I still can't decide whether I like it or not