Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
User avatar
Posts: 524
Joined: December 2012
Location: The Endurance
That Film Freak wrote:Someone just uploaded the bonus track to Soundcloud and posted the link over at hans-zimmer.com.
I think it has been taken down. :(

Posts: 13
Joined: July 2014
Bale Fan wrote:
That Film Freak wrote:Someone just uploaded the bonus track to Soundcloud and posted the link over at hans-zimmer.com.
I think it has been taken down. :(
Nope, It's still there, He just posted a new link. You just have to make sure there are no spaces in the link.

User avatar
Posts: 250
Joined: May 2014
Location: Recife, PE - Brazil
That Film Freak wrote:
Bale Fan wrote:
That Film Freak wrote:Someone just uploaded the bonus track to Soundcloud and posted the link over at hans-zimmer.com.
I think it has been taken down. :(
Nope, It's still there, He just posted a new link. You just have to make sure there are no spaces in the link.
Where? I have not found...

User avatar
Posts: 502
Joined: November 2014
Location: Somewhere, in their fifth dimension...

Posts: 13
Joined: July 2014

User avatar
Posts: 502
Joined: November 2014
Location: Somewhere, in their fifth dimension...
Thanks, my bad. That was the link the guy posted on IMDB. Speaking of which, have you been to the board for this film there recently? Complete cesspool man, not kidding. Kind of a disgrace...

User avatar
Posts: 108
Joined: September 2014
That track is very haunting. Can't wait for November 5!

Posts: 13
Joined: July 2014
GeneMod wrote:Thanks, my bad. That was the link the guy posted on IMDB. Speaking of which, have you been to the board for this film there recently? Complete cesspool man, not kidding. Kind of a disgrace...
I check it every now and then. It's like troll central. Occasionally someone on there has actually seen the film and has cool stuff to say, but those posts are few and very far between

Posts: 167
Joined: October 2012
Wow. That was weird. Good, but strange.

Posts: 13
Joined: July 2014
Miles Messervy wrote:Wow. That was weird. Good, but strange.
Yeah, I've listened to it about 5 times now and I still can't decide whether I like it or not

Post Reply