Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Just pre-ordered the score. November 14th can't come soon enough!! Hope they release the special edition in Germany as well.
But first, Paris premiere on Friday. :shifty:

Will the Illuminated Star Projection Edition be available on other sites like Amazon? I'm mainly asking because of Prime two-day shipping.

I can't imagine why it wouldn't be, but we'll see.

That "fake" video was blocked by WB.

The OST cover looks so cool, i want a poster of that.

Bacon wrote:That "fake" video was blocked by WB.
It was definitely fake. But the moron uploader made the title and everything seem so official that WB probably just did it reflexively. :lol:

It's funny because a few weeks ago, I made my own Interstellar soundtrack cover for fun, and it was exactly like the official one that has been released today : :shock: :clap: Image

thegreypilgrim wrote:
Bacon wrote:That "fake" video was blocked by WB.
It was definitely fake. But the moron uploader made the title and everything seem so official that WB probably just did it reflexively. :lol:
Plot twist: It's not fake. They want you to think it's fake but it's not. It's real, that's why WB took down the video.

I don't know about you guys, but I want that 35 minutes of extra music.

UnknownVariation wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I want that 35 minutes of extra music.
I'm getting that special edition, It's just gorgeous.