Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Vader182 wrote:Actually, I might vote for Alexandre Desplat being a nice candidate. ZD30 proved he can bring ambience and heavy mood/atmosphere but Harry Potter (and moments of ZD30) illustrated he can bring the epic too. This picture likely needs both.

-Vader
Yes, yes, yes!

Nicola wrote:I'm pretty sure it's never gonna happen, but I'd love to see Nolan work with Cliff Martinez.
He's able to bring such a great ominous feeling to his work that I think would pair up wonderfully with Nolan's visuals.

And btw, his work on Contagion (a lot more than his score for Drive) deserves recognition for being an absolutely compelling score.
I love Cliff Martinez. His score on Solaris (Soderbergh) is fantastic.

I would like to see Nolan working once again with David Julyan (and Dody Dorn).

Durden wrote:CLINT MANSELL! will never happen though.
Auhhh, Now we're talking. As much as I like Zimmer.Nolan collaboration but I really want Mansell to team with Nolan (Especially on such a project). That can be phenomenal!!!!

Clint Mansell was out of this world for Aronofsky's The Fountain (and almost everywhere else), I'd like to see him colaborate with Chris.

This should be the main theme of the film! :shifty:

Ending credits should be accompained with this:

But that's not gonna happen, I know :(

Octaviana wrote:Ending credits should be accompained with this:

If it was anything from In Rainbows, it would be All I Need/Videotape/Reckoner. One of the more serious ones. But it would be more likely to be something from Amnesiac/Kid A or a song from the new album by Atoms for Peace. But really, I don't think it's going to happen. We already did get Analyse at the end of The Prestige.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:

If it was anything from In Rainbows, it would be All I Need/Videotape/Reckoner. One of the more serious ones. But it would be more likely to be something from Amnesiac/Kid A or a song from the new album by Atoms for Peace. But really, I don't think it's going to happen. We already did get Analyse at the end of The Prestige.
Yeah, that was epic.

Octaviana wrote:
jibran wrote:
Yeah, that was epic.
I actually found it a bid weird and jarring, I mean I like the song but it was just unexpected.
Do you... like pineapple?

:twothumbsup: