Interstellar Casting Speculation/Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Bookofthe700 wrote:I simply have to say, this film just has a better chance of being good without David Oyelowo and David Gyasi.
Racist confirmed.

Thedarknight628 wrote:
Bookofthe700 wrote:I simply have to say, this film just has a better chance of being good without David Oyelowo and David Gyasi.
Racist confirmed.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:
Racist confirmed.
haha

Wait, what? How does that make any sense?

Can you explain to us why?

Cilogy wrote:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Rohan wrote:
I think it's pretty obvious why. :facepalm:

Bookofthe700 wrote:
Rohan wrote:
I think it's pretty obvious why. :facepalm:
Nope. Enlighten us.