Interstellar Casting Speculation/Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Addicted2Movies wrote:
anepicmoviereviewer wrote:If McConaughey gets confirmed, it will be his first Nolan film. Wonder if Nolan is going to cast a mixture of new people who have not worked with Nolan and people who have worked before with Nolan like the cast of Inception.
I suspect that will be the case. Some reliable faces will reappear with supporting roles while the new actors will anchor most of the main cast.
That would make sense based off Nolan's previous films casts.

Peace wrote:
Batman94 wrote:Christian Bale and Cillian Murphy should be in the Cast, too ;)

P.S: Im new here, and i´am a huge Christopher Nolan fan. And sorry for my English.. I´m from Germany ;)
It would be cool see Bale and Mcconaughey work together again.
I don't think so. He has that movie about Everest and the other about Moses.

welcome Batman 94 :D
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Haha Thank´s :)

I thought that Movie about Moses with Bale was just a Rumor?

As I have been saying I would love for Bale or Murphy to be in it. Also Michael Emerson and Ken Leung maybe.
Just a fan...

Rudinet wrote:As I have been saying I would love for Bale or Murphy to be in it. Also Michael Emerson and Ken Leung maybe.
Yes! We need Michael Emerson working with Nolan! :twothumbsup:

Rudinet wrote:As I have been saying I would love for Bale or Murphy to be in it. Also Michael Emerson and Ken Leung maybe.
I'm starting to think that he will do the same as he did in Inception, bringing new actors, with the exception of Michael Caine! :-D

Monicabbm wrote:
I'm starting to think that he will do the same as he did in Inception, bringing new actors, with the exception of Michael Caine! :-D
Cillian Murphy
Ken Watanabe

Allstar wrote:
Monicabbm wrote: I'm starting to think that he will do the same as he did in Inception, bringing new actors, with the exception of Michael Caine! :-D
Cillian Murphy
Ken Watanabe
Yes, I forgot that!

Honestly, I can't think of a single actor who's been in a Nolan film that I wouldn't mind coming back.

anikom15 wrote:Honestly, I can't think of a single actor who's been in a Nolan film that I wouldn't mind coming back.
Katie fucking Holmes!!!