Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DHOPW42 wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 8:24 am
Roger Sayer is the British organist who plays on the Interstellar soundtrack. They recorded the organ part in Temple Church, London, where Roger is the director of music. I'm lucky enough to know Roger in person - I was singing in a London-based choir between 2012-2014 and he was the piano accompanist on rehearsals in those years. Now he started a YouTube channel and announced today that, with Zimmer's permission, he will work on the full organ recreation of the Interstellar score in the upcoming weeks/months. To me it sounds really exciting, because Temple Church, especially the organ there, has a great sound (I listened to one of Roger's organ recitals there, back in the day), and this is as authentic as it gets when it comes to recreations of the score, so if you're interested, check out his YouTube channel!

This is the video where he introduces himself and the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyFbthex4mc
Wow. I think I remember watching Nolan and Zimmer in the Temple Church in some behind-the-scenes footage before the movie was released. That organ was bonkers! Thanks for sharing and will keep an eye on this.

Great version of Interstellar, No Time for Caution on solo acoustic guitar:

dsus4gtr wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:10 pm
Great version of Interstellar, No Time for Caution on solo acoustic guitar:

Thank you so much for sharing this version. It’s wonderful.
It’s also on streaming services - fantastic.

Ace

Cool.

Although I'd rather see an expanded release of Inception, I think.

I assume No Time for Caution (Film Version) will be on this thing?

Its basically the same as the Illuminated Star Projection Edition, but with two tracks added: "Day One Dark" + "No Time For Caution"

Nice item for collectors, but pointless release imo. And that vinyl price is steep! 75$!!! :shock:

No Time for Caution would be the same most probably (not the film version sadly) and its good that we will have lossless Day One Dark. But I wanted Quantifiable Connection (undamaged) or even full complete score as its been 6 years... Maybe we get it on 10th anniversary? Who knows...
Last edited by Xtreme512 on October 5th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace