Why Are They Here...? - On hold!

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Hello everyone,

As you might know, we have two collaboration movies running right now. Tre Misfatti (the original collaboration) and this one. I thought about what to do with these movies and felt that it was not fair and not good to start production on Why Are They Here...? before Tre Misfatti was finished, so I decided to start up production on TM again and put WATH? on hold.

If you are interested in collaborating with fellow NolanFans.com members, please concider joining Tre Misfatti. After that one is produced, we will start this up again, but I think it's best to keep our mind on one movie at a time.

I will temporary close the other topics in this forum and leave this one open for discussion, but please stop discussing the production of Why Are They Here...? and start focussing on producing Tre Misfatti! Information about that project will be posted in the subforum for Tre Misfatti very soon!

Greetings,
Erik
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I am seriously begging for a spot on any collaboration, so dibs on something for this one. I can provide demo reels if needed for director/editor.