New concept: "Why Are They Here...?"

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Guys,

I am honored by your interest, but you are going way to fast.
I was only looking for people who are interested in this concept, than we could decide what to do with the old and new idea. Before starting up this project, I want to know what happens to Tre Misfatti. We can cancell that project, but it's not up to you. I want to know from the guys that were attached to it.

Besides that, I am not looking for writers in this project. I don't want to work with written segments by different people. I'd like to write this myself. What I need is production teams. People who can produce a segment from about 5 to 10 minutes. Ofcourse I prefer more productionteams from around the world, rather then 2 from the same city.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

when I asked people to write some sequences, was to see what they were capable of. For everything I have seen in nolanfans I think Erik is the most talented writer (at least who showed more work), and could write the entire script. I just think we could have a director who was a revisor who could help Erik writing a script more "filmable".

Yeah, you have first to decide what to do with the old project, and I wasn't attached to it, so I can't decide nothing. But in my opinion we should suspend, not cancel, and deal with it after this one. But it's something you should ask the other guys...

If you want, I can create a facebook group (private or not) and who wants to participate could talk there and here in forum. But the first thing I think we should choose which cities are the ships situated and create the guide lines of the movie, to help Erik writing.

We're not taking this to Facebook.
The whole idea about this project is that it's a NolanFans.com collaboration. Why would we move the discussion to Facebook if we have a whole forum for it here?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I am not saying that we are going to open the production to people in Facebook. It will be a project of Nolanfans. Just if we don't have, for example, a visual effects creator we can ask someone outside. But the whole idea of Facebook was just to help organizing the project. So we could see who was in or not, etc... But the forum would be important as well.

Personally, I think it would help better to organize the project and the staff. But if there was the group on facebook, just people from here, nolanfans, were able to join. That's why we can have a closed or secret group in fb. I just think it's a lot of confusion discussing this project in forums. But if there is another website to help I think it would help too.

And we should create an e-mail too... I can. Just tell me if you want.

Hey Erik,
I really Like you idea , but can elaborate a bit on the technical aspects which you expect ? I mean in terms of the scale and the equipments you expect to be used for such a project (for eg. I shoot with my TM700 and NOT a Red :D) .

-Raviraj

So is this dead or what? Cuz I could shoot in Dallas.... or Austin.
Say Girl

The project is still on hold untill we know what to do with it. I think we will definately do this, I just need to figure something out.

Sweet. It would be cool to have videos from all around the world. That would really set it apart from D9.
Say Girl