January 2nd, 2012: Double Skype meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Due to the negative comments on the script in last weeks meeting, I would like to organise a double Skype meeting. Both meetings will be held about the same subject, but at different times so that different people can attent.

Dates:
January 2nd, 2012: 5PM (Eastern) - (January 3rd, 0:00 GTM)
January 2nd, 2012: 10PM (Eastern) - (January 3rd, 05:00 GTM)

During these meetings, we will discuss the screenplay and how we are going to fix it. I will be leading the first meeting and explain my view on how we're gonna improve the screenplay. NothinButM will be able to attend both meetings and will lead the second one. Afterwards, nineindowarrior will make a conclusion of this meeting and post it in this subforum.

I hope everyone can attend at least one of these meetings.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Thanks to all who attended. You should have received the email wrap up of the discussions for the script.

Oh god you guys, I thought one meeting was on thee 2nd and one on the 3rd. :facepalm:

I'll look through the notes, then maybe I can chime in if I feel necessary. I guess it's a good thing we didn't get to shooting this yet after all

Imma contemplate my vote before saying something right away, but will respond shortly.

I actually miscalculated the times and stuff. I think we had a great discussion with the people who could attend, and we'll sort things out with the people who missed it due to the wrong time zones and stuff.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

movieman1005 wrote:Oh god you guys, I thought one meeting was on thee 2nd and one on the 3rd. :facepalm:

I'll look through the notes, then maybe I can chime in if I feel necessary. I guess it's a good thing we didn't get to shooting this yet after all
I'll go online on skype today and if you go online too, we can discuss this.

niniendowarrior wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:Oh god you guys, I thought one meeting was on thee 2nd and one on the 3rd. :facepalm:

I'll go online on skype today and if you go online too, we can discuss this.
I guess not.

Sorry, been on a crazy sleep schedule (go to bed right after I get home and wake up in extremely early morning). If you want we can still try plan something out. Maybe something later in the week or on the weekend?

How about tomorrow? I'll go online on skype and wait for you.

Are you talking about 36 hours from now? (I think you're in a much different time zone, so that's why I'm phrasing it like this)