Cancelled: Skype discussion december 26, 2011

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Due to Christmas, I want to cancel this Skype meeting. In some countries, they celebrate Christmas on two days (or have boxing day the day after). The amount of people that attent the meetings is rather low, on this day, I doubt it if anyone would. So we better cancel it.

The next meeting will be in 2012
Due to the Screenplay-crisis, I'd like to organise two meetings and hopefully as many people as possible can attent one of them. I also hope that niniendowarrior can attent both of them. The meetings are:
January 2nd, 2012: 5PM Eastern (January 3rd 00:00 GTM)
January 2nd, 2012: 10PM Eastern (January 3rd 05:00 GTM)

On behaf of the producers, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I think I'll be able to get to the 10 pm Eastern one... I don't think I'll be able to get to the other one. I hope that you guys use the TreMisfatti Skype Chat window so I can review the discussion with that.

That's the week before my internship starts, so I'll be able to attend both if needed.

Erik, if you can and aren't opposed, start another thread explaining when these are taking place and what you want people to think about between now and then.