Let's meet on Skype if possible...

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Erik wrote:I have both nineindowarrior and #1fan on Skype, but the time difference seems to be quite a problem! xD
If I ever catch you online, Erik... I'll ping you. :lol:

Skype reminder guys!

Nobody showed up.

So is this going to be every Monday evening/Tuesday morning?
Again, I did not know that we were going to meet today.

However makes these appointments should state them more clearly.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:So is this going to be every Monday evening/Tuesday morning?

Crap, my connection is a complete dump and the provider is literally taking months to fix it. Whatever, I've made plans to be someplace next Monday and bring up my points. I would really like for xWhereamIx and Movieman1005 to be there, so we can talk together for once and get on the same page. And whoever else wants to join. That includes editors, producers, etc.

And Erik, yes, we usually meet up around 10pm my time (UTC -7) which would be around 6am your time in Amsterdam. It's a pain in the ass for you to make those meetings, I definitely understand.

Erik wrote:So is this going to be every Monday evening/Tuesday morning?

Yup. We agreed some time back that this was a regular thing. I apologize if this wasn't clear to you.

The arrangement was that we would have this regular meeting and if those times are impossible for others to setup another one for those who couldn't

I'm online on Skype for a couple of hours. For those who can make it, drop by.

Crap, I forgot again. :silent:
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Yeah... everyone seemed to forget.

I am online right now. Can't sleep anyway.
I am going to sleep in a while and won't make it at the meeting. Alarm is set on 2 hours later for my drivers lesson again. I'll try to be online during my breakfast.