People, status report

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Let's get a status report going here. Where are we with everyone involved?

Just monitoring my mailbox and this subforum every day. No news so far.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I am good to go. Just waiting for some news.

Status Update: Waiting for this thing to come out.

xWhereAmI? wrote:I am good to go. Just waiting for some news.
xWhereAmI, as I said from the previous thread, you should start scouting locations, generating test footage and photographs so we can all review what you have in mind. Also reach out to movieman or me for the Dropbox access.

niniendowarrior wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:I am good to go. Just waiting for some news.
xWhereAmI, as I said from the previous thread, you should start scouting locations, generating test footage and photographs so we can all review what you have in mind. Also reach out to movieman or me for the Dropbox access.
Alright.

xWhereAmI? wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote:
Alright.
Remember... no actual shooting takes place until we have sorted out a process that works with everyone, that includes the director's footage, the editor's software, and maybe Teddy's side as well (Teddy, no writing yet... temp music will do just fine). Once we have a process going where we know what to shoot, what post editors do, what the cut is going to look like and how the music is going to be woven in, we'll get to shooting.