Fifth Director's Meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Hi folks,

Since it's all gone silent here, I wanted to shoot a date where the people who did make it to the meetings can get together and sort out what we have. That is... Monday, same time as before (around 9 pm to 10 pm Eastern). I don't think NothingButM can make it to the meeting, but other than him... other directors, please pop up and if you haven't had a skype account, please do and pass it on to the other members of the team.

Regards.

I could do it tomorrow.

The question is, can anyone else?

movieman1005 wrote:I could do it tomorrow.

The question is, can anyone else?
We'll see how it rolls.

Reminder about the meeting!

Well... it didn't happen. :|

I'm sooo sorry guys, I literally came home from school and fell asleep right away (no sleep the night before due to finishing an essay).

Been emailing #1fan recently to make sure on the compatibility of footage, etc. though. Looks like ti will work.

Sorry to hear it didn't take yesterday. We'll get it going soon.

My schedule looks like it's going to be freeing up quite a lot after this Friday. If anyone is up for some quick meetings or anything of sort, I say we start doing so again.

More importantly, it seems our directors need to get their technical jobs done, get some test footage in and start talking with the editors.

NBM

I have some workable times still this week, if people find it that urgent

movieman1005 wrote:I have some workable times still this week, if people find it that urgent
The urgency isn't so much on a short time-table, as it is on making a set schedule and having some good communication with everyone else. A lot of people have gotten out of communication with the group due to inactivity.

I say send out an email and private message for the date of the next meeting. So everyone gets it somehow. I also need to know where they are taking place.