Fifth Director's Meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
movieman1005 wrote:I have some workable times still this week, if people find it that urgent
It's not about urgency. It's about following up with everyone to make sure we're all having progress. Inactivity is the biggest interest killer so if we all stop working on it... it'll never be done.

niniendowarrior wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:I have some workable times still this week, if people find it that urgent
It's not about urgency. It's about following up with everyone to make sure we're all having progress. Inactivity is the biggest interest killer so if we all stop working on it... it'll never be done.
I am totally ready to film as of right now. I just need to see others locations to see if I can match them and the ratio.

xWhereAmI? wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote:
I am totally ready to film as of right now. I just need to see others locations to see if I can match them and the ratio.
Good. But right now, each of you need test footage. Photos and clips of the scenes and lighting tests or whatever. We want editors to have something to test and play around so we can figure out the entire process. Mail movieman for the details of his DropBox so you can put your stuff there. The editors can pick those stuff up and coordinate.