Fourth director's meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
I wasn't around today as there was a massive, massive power failure brought by a massive storm. So, if there was a meeting, please let me know what happened. If there wasn't, we need to schedule a fourth meeting.

I don't think there was a meeting, because I was out with Robert al evening yesterday.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I guess we should schedule a meeting to track the progress.

Right, Erik and I were hanging out for awhile since he was in town.

I just got my primary video equipment in last week. I'll do some minor location scouting, but I shouldn't have to look far since I already have a few places in mind and it's only in an office anyways. I'll give you guys as soon as my schedule allows... I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

So don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the project or any of you guys.

NBM

Sorry I have gone for a while (school is kicking my ass right now) but I am back fully and I am taking pictures of my street and other areas. I hope to show them at the next meeting.

P.S I will be also working on my short film while working with you guys on this. My short film is going to take a lot of my time bcuz I am going to submit it to many film festivals.

And funnily... the meeting fell off my mind. Primarily because of work. We need to figure out a schedule here, guys.

niniendowarrior wrote:And funnily... the meeting fell off my mind. Primarily because of work. We need to figure out a schedule here, guys.
Yeah, we had a schedule that worked for a couple of weeks but unfortunately it seems everyone is getting busy. I'm going to school full time, working two part time jobs, and doing tutoring/observing hours. I have absolutely no spare time right now.

In about two or three weeks it should clear up immensely. Until then my free time is incredible scarce. I'll work on it as soon as I can though. Do what you guys need to do, I'll let you know the moment I can breathe again from this nightmare of a schedule, but schedule some things out and do what you can. We had a good thing going with movieman1005, don't let that fall into apathy and such.

If you need to get a hold of me for whatever reason, you know where you can find me. I'm usually around.

NBM