Third director's meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Reminder to all the crew about the third director's meeting in a few hours time!

how much progress have your guys made?

This is on skype, right? Would I be able to sit in on the chat even thought I'm not a director?

George wrote:This is on skype, right? Would I be able to sit in on the chat even thought I'm not a director?
Someone just sent a Pm, I believe........

Damn, I've been out the past couple of days and was trying my best to make this meeting. I had been on a roll with you guys with the first meeting, sorry that my schedule hasn't been allowing me to participate more. I'll make it a major point to set aside some time for the next meeting if there is anything left to cover.

What the hell! I can't believe I missed out again! I will make the next one I promise!
Also, did you send out an email this time? If so you may not have mine written down right.

I can't possibly send emails to all of you as I don't even have that information.

That being said, expect a fourth one, same Bat time, same Bat channel. NothingButM, it's OK to miss it, but here's to hoping you make it on the next one. We really do need the editors to hop in on this one because we have to get through the test phase and the directors need to lay down everything they want to do with the movie. That way, we can already cover the basics of what the movie will have from a technical stand point... what will be on post, what will be on camera, transitions, colour processing, etc. theweatherman should also probably be there.

You guys know it's 9pm est on Monday, right? (at least I believe that is the correct time)

Somewhere along those lines. haha. We certainly can start early if we see no reason to wait.