Second Director's Meeting Minutes

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Us producers have a mailinglist. We should add the directors, Teddy and Anita too.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Us producers have a mailinglist. We should add the directors, Teddy and Anita too.
Probably should add everyone in the crew. I didn't realize we had a mailing list though.

Yeah, sort of. We haven't used it for a few weeks now. But we still have it! xD
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Well, it's a good time to start making use of it. Haha.

I just PMed all other crew members for their e-mail adresses. I will start a mailing list ASAP.