Director's Meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Movieman1005 and xWhereAmIx. Ok, so we need to get started on how we're going to go about this project.

Are any of you available for Skype and what time are you usually free?

We need to get an initial meeting setup and get some details hashed out.

I want to set this up first and foremost for the directors, but I definitely think it would be great for Anita to be there since she's going to be helping us paint an overall theme. Any producers who want to sit in, that would be good as well. Just know that this is primarily going to be between the directors.

I'd like to join this meeting too if I can, but don't try too hard to set a time so that I can attend. I'm in a very different time zone, if I can, I'll be there. If not, good luck!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Yeah, we definitely need to get this going, sorry I haven't been that involved in trying to organize it, but I've had other things one my mind. How is everyone coming as far as casting is concerned? I feel like that's the biggest hurdle we have to jump before we can shoot.

My casting has been done for awhile now.

And Erik, you're 8 hours ahead and where I live (Mountain Time Zone, USA) and I went by Copenhagen's time zone. So if I'm wrong correct me. Anyways, I'll definitely keep that in mind when I schedule it. I might want to schedule it sometime before noon (my time) on a weekend, that way we can catch everyone involved sometime during the day in their time zone.

So how does a Sunday, say about one my time (12 pacific, 2 central, 9 at night in Denmark) sound? We'll figure the date out later, let's just try to narrow down a time right now.

Start thinking of questions and concerns that you have concerning the project.

I've been trying to push for this meeting so I'm glad it's finally getting some progress. I'd be open to sit in on skype, though that's subject to time differences. I also think Teddy and Anita should be here so they understand where this is going.

Aaaaaaand no posting from directors so far.

Any of you guys checking this regularly at all?

NothinButM wrote:Aaaaaaand no posting from directors so far.

Any of you guys checking this regularly at all?
:( C'mon directors! We can't stop now! :(

I am present

movieman1005 wrote:I am present
This upcoming weekend, what time are you free? Preferably around noonish for our Europe brothers.

Can't make it this weekend. Going to Berlin for 5 days.

I actually work during the weekends. I am availlable from 20:00 to 22:00 (GTM+1), wich is between 11:00 and 13:00 LA time.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.