Director's Meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Erik wrote:Ehm, what day is Labor Day?
And CST what is that? GTM-7?

You're producing a international film, remember that when you write such things.
I'm talking to a fellow American director, hence me not basically listing the other 23 time zones in my reference, since that is primarily what this meeting is for. I'll provide alternative info when it's needed. Remember what you said "All the directors should attend. every other person is purly bonus." Not to step on too many toes but that's what my primary focus is. I'll expand on dates and times more when it becomes the primary focus to include everyone, when that time comes.

Labor Day is Monday for us Americans. CST is GMT -6. I said CST to relate it to movieman1005 since that is his time zone.

pm cst on labor day? got it

Yeah, all others that attend are bonus, but how can I attent (as bonus) if I don't know when to attent?
Thanks for the info, but I doubt that I can attent at 5AM (my time zone).
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

NothinButM wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:I do. Haven't used it a lot, but I do have one set up.
Great. For the sake of brevity and to finally get something going, let's set the meeting for Labor Day at around 8 p.m. your time (CST). I'll go ahead and message you my skype name so that you can add me whenever you can. Even if it's the two of us.
I'll be able to join in. It's going to be 9 am on my Tuesday which is fine since it won't be busy at work (hopefully). Let me know.

Erik wrote:Yeah, all others that attend are bonus, but how can I attent (as bonus) if I don't know when to attent?
Thanks for the info, but I doubt that I can attent at 5AM (my time zone).
We'll organize another meeting very soon with the producers and other members of the production team, even if I have to stay up late to attend.

niniendowarrior wrote:
NothinButM wrote:
Great. For the sake of brevity and to finally get something going, let's set the meeting for Labor Day at around 8 p.m. your time (CST). I'll go ahead and message you my skype name so that you can add me whenever you can. Even if it's the two of us.
I'll be able to join in. It's going to be 9 am on my Tuesday which is fine since it won't be busy at work (hopefully). Let me know.
Absolutely. I'll send you a message here in a bit.

movieman1005 wrote:pm cst on labor day? got it
8 your time movieman. Anyone else who wants to attend, shoot me a message on skype. When you're adding contacts, type in the name "nothinbutminer"

And send me a message letting me know who you are from Nolan Fans. Hope to hear from some of you guys soon.

NBM

Waiting for the movieman... :goNF:

Don;t worry, I did arrive

I'll have the talking points and decisions that we made up shortly. I copied the conversation to microsoft word and even turned down the font size, and it's still taking up about 62 pages.

I just need to go in there and sort out the pivotal parts we decided on and talked about and I'll have it up.