Director's Meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
movieman1005 wrote:You mean Saturday?
That's what I was originally trying to shoot for. But that deadline is creeping up fast and we can't seem to get our other director's attention.

Let's shoot for two weeks from this coming Sunday (Sept. 18th) if you're alright on Sundays. I know you work in the evening so let's shoot for sometime in the early afternoon.

This needs to be done quicker then that. Just give about 5 dates and times and let the other directors tell which one(s) of them can attent. There must be one time where all directors are available. Me and nineindowarrior want to attend, but don't plan this for us. All directors should attent, every other person is purly bonus.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:This needs to be done quicker then that. Just give about 5 dates and times and let the other directors tell which one(s) of them can attent. There must be one time where all directors are available. Me and nineindowarrior want to attend, but don't plan this for us. All directors should attent, every other person is purly bonus.
My point being our third director is MIA. Is there a deadline from a production company we need to have everything done by?

We haven't set one yet. I think we will discuss that on short term, but I'm on a short holiday right now, with only my iPod to use the internet. I will start that discussion with the other producers when I get back home.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:We haven't set one yet. I think we will discuss that on short term, but I'm on a short holiday right now, with only my iPod to use the internet. I will start that discussion with the other producers when I get back home.
Right, until then, I'm trying to get the three directors together. I'm trying to get everyone a date they can plan for and leave us some room to move it around if we need to.

Let me get this together. Enjoy your vacation and we'll sort out some other details when you get back if needs be. :)

Saturday, Sunday and Monday are fine for me. I am ready to film also.

Do you guys (xWhereAmI? and movieman1005) have skype already?

I do. Haven't used it a lot, but I do have one set up.

movieman1005 wrote:I do. Haven't used it a lot, but I do have one set up.
Great. For the sake of brevity and to finally get something going, let's set the meeting for Labor Day at around 8 p.m. your time (CST). I'll go ahead and message you my skype name so that you can add me whenever you can. Even if it's the two of us.

Ehm, what day is Labor Day?
And CST what is that? GTM-7?

You're producing a international film, remember that when you write such things.