Subtle Alterations

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
I like the script, it's got a decent flow to it, but I was wondering (and I am definitely not coming from an ungrateful position or anything), could I possibly make some minor alterations in the scene direction and dialogue that are in my sequences?

I definitely don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but I have some ideas in my head and I think that they can add to the scenes...

While I am alright with script alterations, this should be answered by Erik who did the final draft you read now.

Depends on what you want to change. Just communicate with everything and don't change things without permission.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I was planning on adding a little bit of exposition to it for one. What they are doing when the scene starts to pick up just a little bit, what second investigator is doing before he enters the office and what the first one is doing when the second one enters. It won't take away from or change the story, that is not my intent. I just simply want to add some depth to the characters and have more things going on on-screen.

Sounds good. Just let me know what you're up to, before shooting it.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Sounds good. Just let me know what you're up to, before shooting it.
Definitely will. Thanks Erik.