Pre-Viz Thread Discussion

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Roll call on the following:

Teddy, weatherman, Anita, NothingbutM, xWhereAmIx, movieman.

I'd like to know where we stand right now. We really need to be talking about this as soon as everyone has gone through the threads. This is pre-visualization phase after all, so it may affect casting decisions, shooting locations, may even affect the script a bit.

I'm good to go as of right now.

I've got my crew and equipment together.

Great! Anita? Movieman? Teddy? Where art thou?

Also, how do you guys want to carry on the discussion? Skype Chat or here or whatever? Bottomline is, we'll need to start trading off ideas, and maybe Anita can do concept sketches and pass it to all of us to decide how we want things tweaked/changed etc.

Let's get this movie finished! :goNF:

I can communicate any way really. I would prefer Skype if everyone is in tune with the program.

I have no real preference either. We just need to decide how we want to get through this. The other folks seem to be busy, but we really do need to get going with this.

So far.....

No responses from cragislist. Not sure if that's normal or not. :neutral:

movieman1005 wrote:So far.....

No responses from cragislist. Not sure if that's normal or not. :neutral:
Monitor the craigslist but we need to get right into discussing the movie with all the people involved so pre-viz can finally move on. When all of us have a clear picture of what the movie looks, then we'll go shooting.

Anita and Teddy... are you guys ready?

Also, post your preferred means of communication. If we have to setup something on Skype, I'm down with it. Or we can do it here on this thread. Your choice.

Hey guys, just as an editor (i think im the only one) i just want to stress the 180 degree rule, over the shoulder conversation shot and i would like a storyboard PDF or pre vis copy when the project is in post

#1fan wrote:Hey guys, just as an editor (i think im the only one) i just want to stress the 180 degree rule, over the shoulder conversation shot and i would like a storyboard PDF or pre vis copy when the project is in post
#1fan, you are free to join us in our discussion. Come to think of it, you probably should. :)

Let's get this movie finished! :goNF: